At Al Maskan, people are our most cherished asset.
Al Maskan would like to welcome all those who are looking to advance their real estate career whether it is in sales, property management or administrative related professions. Our career requirements change from time to time, therefore, we ask people to keep a close eye on this page for new job positions.
We are looking for a professional real estate agent/broker to act as an intermediary between sellers and buyers and tenants and landlords. Real estate agent’s responsibilities include marketing real estate on behalf of clients and providing guidance to buyers/sellers/landlords/tenants to facilitate the purchase/selling/leasing process.
- Provide guidance and assist sellers/buyers/landlords/tenants in marketing/purchasing/leasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financial abilities in order to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters to their benefit and ensure a fair and honest dealing
- Display and market real property to possible buyers/tenants
- Arrange/gather necessary paper works to preparing contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Proven working experience as a real estate agent in UAE
- Proven track of successful sales/lease record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- MS Office familiarity
- Licensed broker in UAE